Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wow what a crazy couple of years

Life has been really crazy... Broke my neck 3 1/2 years ago, became a quadraplegic, was told I would never do anything again, not feed myself, brush my teeth, nothing, I would be dependent on other people for the rest of my life...
Well I'm here to tell you anything is possible if you just believe. I thank God everyday that I am strong willed, because not only can I feed myself and brush my teeth but I am also driving, dressing and working on walking again....
And now for my new venture WORKING FROM HOME!!!! This has been interesting to say the least, but I will be glad to share as I go along and allow you to learn what really works from me... Since my hands don't work like they used to etc. new means of income is a must for I am a disabled, single, mother of 4....
One thing is Data Entry and as we learn to master this the Google Pay-Per-Click is a must and you can get it FREE by going to this site

miki4shell.freegoogle.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=4JTBS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would just like to point out you abandoned all 4 of your children years ago. :-) I have to say it was the best thing that ever happend! Now i dont have to deal with a narcasistic, vindictive, pathological lying mother like you!

With no love,
Joshua

Unknown said...

With much sadness to read such a harsh comment from a son who received nothing but love.. I abandoned my children years ago??? How did I abandon when everything I did was for my children? Then what breaking my neck and going to Miami if you want to call that abandoning then go ahead as I see it I had 2 choices stay in a nursing home and rot away or go to Miami and get a second chance at life. Not sure where all the hate comes from or if you just listened to too many untrue lies and stories but anytime you want to have an adult conversation and discuss life look me up by the way I would be more than happy for both of us to take a lie detector test also and just see where the truth lies. Things you speak of and have spoken of about me are not true.... From the day you and your brothers and sister were born I gave nothing but love and support and kind words. I chose not to play games use you all as pawns and turn you against no one like others have... love and blessings to you all hope you and your husband have the love every one of you deserves.. love you always